What's new

Try stepping down a notch kid!

Well, thanks for getting that out of the way...

No one made any mention of Britney Spears, so why are you?

Can you just clearly explain what the heck is going on in your photo?
 
I'm not even sure what that is. Is it a perfume, or a lube?
 
my avatar was Britney SPears, and I was called her...get it, read up /\. Anyways, yes, it is a lube, for that lamp. DUH!
 
You can get that LAMP up there?
th_Smiley-Shock.gif
 
The OP is lying. That bottle is cheap body spray you can get at places like Walgreens. Smells like fruity shampoo.
 
I've seen "troll" and "trolling" on threads here from time to time, what does it exactly mean, I think its time waster, have I come up with the right meaning. Thanks
 
Guys. There is no purpose to making things harder for this person. Go on and troll someone else.
 
I nominate this for the most random post of the month.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom