Trying digital backdrops

AnotherNewGuy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
PLEASE NO COMMENTS ON THE POOR JOB MASKING.

I rushed the image transplant because it was not a studio shot.

I just wanted to try creating and using a digital backdrop. I feel that it is hard to make the portrait look like it belongs with the backdrop (maybe because I rushed it). I added a shadow to see if that helps. I also think there might be a little too much going on in the background for this particular portrait. Anyhow.. here it is.

Does anyone have experience using these?
Untitled-3.jpg

its a pretty distracting background...i agree on how it doesnt fit this particular portrait

Thanks, just needed to hear it from someone else. You know how you work on something and just can't decide on how you feel about it.

Try making the shadow a little lower that should help a little. My avatar is a digital background.

i agree with you...background seems to be of decay while the subjects seem to be happily in love...it doesnt fit to me.

It's a little too strong...try lowering the opacity or use it in an overlay or screen layer. I also agree that it's probably not the best photo for this particular shot...but ok to practice on. I don't think the shadow helps any.

Most reactions

Back