What's new

Trying out my very first light tent

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
112
Location
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wanted to do this for a very long time. Today I built a light tent out of an old cardboard box and tracing paper. I had a window to the left (about 2 meters from the box) and a desk lamp on the right, quite close to it.

I am quite happy with it, considering it is the first time I tried this :D

Cheers, Jeroen

IMG_6863.jpg


Edit: Here's a link with a how-to I found after I posted this thread.
 
Looks good to me light-box-wise. The shot itself is a little soft but that might be a resize thing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom