What's new

Trying Some New Things

TheNevadanStig

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 18, 2014
Messages
693
Reaction score
597
Location
Reno, NV
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
12734491673_0c1ed56844_o.jpg
[/URL] Walkingaway-1 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr[/IMG]

12734324995_cd3a32369a_o.jpg
[/URL] walking away-2 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr[/IMG]

12734822194_ca86ef3cbe_o.jpg
[/URL] Tree-2 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr[/IMG]

12734513073_cfe1e51100_o.jpg
[/URL] Tree-1 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr[/IMG]

12734346895_84367709d6_o.jpg
[/URL] Siggy-3 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr[/IMG]

12734349235_88d7227644_o.jpg
[/URL] Siggy-2 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr[/IMG]

12734523303_71c9ab5091_o.jpg
[/URL] Siggy-1 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr[/IMG]
 
I like 1,4, 7. 4 is probably the one worth keeping.
just my opinion and I don't know ****.
 
I don't get what the new thing is you're going after.
They are decently exposed but not much exciting.
Sorry.

I'm not going after anyhting, but this is the first time I've photographed people. Or plants. Or motion. Or tried anything in black and white.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom