What's new

trying something new C&C plz

er111a

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
6
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
CELL PHONE PICS :D
#1
462957570_1617246636_0.jpg

#2
462957901_1617247927_0.jpg

#3
462958735_1617251104_0.jpg
 
Number 2 is alright for a cell phone shot. All of the pictures are too blurry for me. I can stand the bad image quality due to using a cell phone, but did you add diffusion or blur of some kind to these photos? If you did, it's a bit much for me. For number 2 I would crop out the "tree?" on the upper right and straighten the horizon.
 
DAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaMN,
next thing you know wedding photog will be using cell phones :)
 
Number 2 is alright for a cell phone shot. All of the pictures are too blurry for me. I can stand the bad image quality due to using a cell phone, but did you add diffusion or blur of some kind to these photos? If you did, it's a bit much for me. For number 2 I would crop out the "tree?" on the upper right and straighten the horizon.
thanks and yeah I was trying to just remove some of the noise
 
Try to keep the clarity and if there happens to be noise in the picture then it's ok but keeping the picture nice and sharp is the top priority. GL
tj
 
But no, CnC on this? Anyone can take a photo of a sunset in bad quality and way underexposed and itll look alright as long as the horizon is straight. Reducing the quality of your pictures is not going to help your pictures.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom