Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
CELL PHONE PICS :D
462957570_1617246636_0.jpg

462957901_1617247927_0.jpg

462958735_1617251104_0.jpg

Number 2 is alright for a cell phone shot. All of the pictures are too blurry for me. I can stand the bad image quality due to using a cell phone, but did you add diffusion or blur of some kind to these photos? If you did, it's a bit much for me. For number 2 I would crop out the "tree?" on the upper right and straighten the horizon.

DAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaMN,
next thing you know wedding photog will be using cell phones :)

Number 2 is alright for a cell phone shot. All of the pictures are too blurry for me. I can stand the bad image quality due to using a cell phone, but did you add diffusion or blur of some kind to these photos? If you did, it's a bit much for me. For number 2 I would crop out the "tree?" on the upper right and straighten the horizon.
thanks and yeah I was trying to just remove some of the noise

Try to keep the clarity and if there happens to be noise in the picture then it's ok but keeping the picture nice and sharp is the top priority. GL
tj

But no, CnC on this? Anyone can take a photo of a sunset in bad quality and way underexposed and itll look alright as long as the horizon is straight. Reducing the quality of your pictures is not going to help your pictures.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back