Trying something new, C&c

ccssk8ter11

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was my first attempt at lighting a car with wireless flashes. Just experimenting a little, trying to get the feel for it. In these shots i just had the camera on a tripod and took a bunch of different shots while moving around two flashes, and then layered them together in photoshop.

Let me know what you think! be gentle as this was my first attempt, i know they aren't perfect. Oh and sorry about the watermarks, annoying i know.
3850857241_8a79f3ef54.jpg

3851295944_b0f6c9d401.jpg

3851296054_c55150297e.jpg

3851510300_e53d41b6c8.jpg

i like the lighting on all of them, but #3 is fantastic. i love the high color saturation of the car contrasting against the low color background. really makes the car pop.

i like the lighting on all of them, but #3 is fantastic. i love the high color saturation of the car contrasting against the low color background. really makes the car pop.

Thanks!

There were a few flash spots in #3 that kind of bothered me. If you don't like the change, just let me know and I'll delete it.
Untitled-1-4.jpg

There were a few flash spots in #3 that kind of bothered me. If you don't like the change, just let me know and I'll delete it.
Untitled-1-4.jpg

Yeah i noticed that too, just didnt wanna go back and fix it. That looks good though. That shot is actually my least favorite out of the set.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back