Trying to find good graffiti around Orange County

AF44

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
im taking shots of my friend's 2002 Chevy Tahoe, and because it has big dubs and a sweet stereo system i was thinking some graffiti would be a good backdrop... anyone know where i can find a good mural wall of graffiti (legal, illegal, whatever) in or around orange county? preferably something colorful and artistic. let me know!

Drive to Santa Anna... there should be buttloads of it!

You can also take some pictures of the vehicle with a high contrast background and PP the grafitti wall behind it. I am working on that myself and I am trying to get it to merge cleaner but heres my starting example:

Before:
2932223623_376df51633.jpg

After:
2933081938_4570618c93.jpg

I just need to find out how to make it look more natural. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions that may help, I'm all ears. :)

Paul M: i find fading the edges out slightly makes it look more in touch which a background, also lower the brightness so its closer to the background shade.

other than that i don't know

I just need to find out how to make it look more natural. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions that may help, I'm all ears. :)

Chitty-chitty-bang-bang? :D

#1 Perspective
#2 Lighting
#3 Shadows
#4 Reflection

Paul M: i find fading the edges out slightly makes it look more in touch which a background, also lower the brightness so its closer to the background shade.

other than that i don't know

Thanks Thunderwolf, I will try it. I didn't mean to hijack this thread but this suggestion may help you as well. Good luck and I hope my suggestion gives you some ideas. :mrgreen:

Thanks Bifurcator :thumbup:

i really didnt want to photoshop in the background, if thats my only option i will find some other place to shoot it... but if anyone knows where some good graffiti is, let me know!

Like Bifurcator said Santa Ana and, Cerritos should have some too.

I just need to find out how to make it look more natural.

You could start by placing the tires on the ground. :lmao:

Jon

CERRITOS! i got my korean homies out there haha... also try flip town

dont PS it...it would be more effort to match lighting and reflections and tones than it would be to find some good graf and park in front of it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back