bmrust
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 31, 2009
- Messages
- 72
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Winter Park, FL
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I recently got into photography. Picked up a Canon Rebel XS on craigslist, with an 18-55mm lens. Then I got a reasonably priced 70-300mm lens. After I got those, I started looking for a 50mm prime lens. The only one that I found came with an old 35mm camera (Canon EOS 650) and a Flash.
I have had a VERY hard time trying to find information on the flash, and I was hoping that someone here has either heard of it, or knows where to get information.
What the flash says on it is: ROKUNAR AFc 800
After a LOT of Google searches, Bing searches, and even Amazon searches... I have found nothing.
The problem is, the flash fits onto my Rebel XS, however when I take photos, it is VERY weak. I'm assuming that the flash just doesn't work with the XS, but I haven't been able to find ANYTHING.
Thanks for any suggestions or help, and I'm hoping to start taking some great photos with all this gear that I've recently gotten.
I have had a VERY hard time trying to find information on the flash, and I was hoping that someone here has either heard of it, or knows where to get information.
What the flash says on it is: ROKUNAR AFc 800
After a LOT of Google searches, Bing searches, and even Amazon searches... I have found nothing.
The problem is, the flash fits onto my Rebel XS, however when I take photos, it is VERY weak. I'm assuming that the flash just doesn't work with the XS, but I haven't been able to find ANYTHING.
Thanks for any suggestions or help, and I'm hoping to start taking some great photos with all this gear that I've recently gotten.