trying to pass the time away

photong said:
im too late, so this is for the future.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pparkgame.html

I failed my test :D I go again on june 6th lol i am sooo not ready.

congrats btw!!

Aww. I have now failed 3 times. Going for the fourth time next week. I really don't want to go.

good luck everyone...

wow, not even a whole day and i run into a curb!!! backing out of a parking spot, thought the car was in reverse but it was in first :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: just a scratch but im still pissed. it was probably because my family was in the car, earlier i drove by myself and i was great :confused:

How did it go then? Any dodgy moments? Did you shout out "****" as you almost went through a red light but carried on regardless (well, people shouldn't be walking in the road anyway, it's for cars)? Still, I passed. :twisted:

ferny said:
How did it go then? Any dodgy moments? Did you shout out "****" as you almost went through a red light but carried on regardless (well, people shouldn't be walking in the road anyway, it's for cars)? Still, I passed. :twisted:

haha nothing like that, i didnt say anything i just went and passed. the course they had wasnt too bad.

I'll play GTA :) this is the best way to unstress yourself... killing all those people on the pavements...

Woo HOO!!! I got MINUS 23.7!!!! on my fourth go. I had to restart the other three times. hehehe. (that must be a big ***** of a car in that program coz my car is so much easier to park than that thing!!)

Most reactions

Back