What's new

Trying to Spice up my Bland Life

CalebPhotographer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been really bored the past few days, because I've been the same places day after day, so I decided to try and get creative. Tell me how good of a job I did? :biggrin:

1
Photo%20Library%20-%202731.jpg


2
Photo%20Library%20-%202736.jpg


I might post a few more later, just too busy/lazy to downsize them.

Any C&C appreciated! =D

Feel free to edit.
 
Adjusted the levels,contrast and saturation a bit, also cropped it.


original

2002473272760306170_rs.jpg



PS

2002449844806776530_rs.jpg
 
Wow.. I've never really tried adjusting the levels on any of my photos, but it really helped out that dark one... Amazing. =)

Thanks for your advice!
- Caleb
 
I like these..I like the edit of the caterpillar as well. The only thing I'd change of the sunset one is that I would crop off some of the bottom..there's a little too much dark area down there.

As a side note, it looks like you have a dust spot on your sensor..I noticed at the top of the right side of the big cloud.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom