What's new

Tulip

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got sick of waiting for spring so I bought some at the grocery store. Thanks for looking. CC welcome.

20130323_1383-XL.jpg
 
Now, there's some here who will tell you the tulip is too close to the bottom and there will be one or two who will disagree...me, I disagree and like it just as it sits. If you change anything, I'll hunt you sown with the same pruning shears you used to cut this stem, roughly, I'd say at about the same place...get my drift, eh?
 
I just nominated you for POTM
 
Thanks ceeboy. Can I uncross my legs now?

;)
 
For me it looks like tulip have some good texture but it's low light, maybe if you bring more light to make it shiny, the texture will some in (hmm... i don't know the word, maybe pop up better)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom