Tulips are blooming, and today was the perfect day to be out (minus the wind... so maybe it wasn't such a perfect day). I had some issues early on with all of my pictures being a bit soft. After doing a ton of reading, I came across the recommendation to use the mirror lock function. Lo and behold, it worked. I've finally got some pictures I can honestly say I'm happy with. I'd love to have some critique on them though, as there's always room for improvement, especially for a noob like me who's only 2 months in to the hobby. None of these pictures have had anything done to them except cropping and conversion to jpeg. 1: 1/200, f/10, 100 2: 1/125, f/10, 1250 (shot in AV mode w/ auto ISO) 3: 1/160, f/10, 2000 (again, in AV mode w/ auto ISO) 4: 1/200, f/10, 100 (not so macro, but shot it with my macro lens.) The only thing I've noticed about 4 is that it would have probably looked a little better had I shot a lower aperture and had the blooms more defined in the background, but still blurred somewhat.