Tummy time!

Awwwwww! What an adorable baby girl! So precious! A lifetime memory there, mister!

So, what kind of ring light did you buy? There are some _new_ products on the market,and we recently had a woman on here inquire about ring lights for modeling/portrait uses.

Awwwwww! What an adorable baby girl! So precious! A lifetime memory there, mister!

So, what kind of ring light did you buy? There are some _new_ products on the market,and we recently had a woman on here inquire about ring lights for modeling/portrait uses.
Thanks Derrel!

I ended up going with the Flashpoint 19" LED ring light from Adorama. I'm not an on the go professional, so getting the highest quality in terms of build and features was not that important to me for this light. It's something that I will set up from time to time and probably leave alone once it's set up. The build quality is about what I'd expect in the price range. The light it produces is nice. It's light weight, and the potentiometer that controls the brightness does an ok job of transitioning from dim to bright. It's not a perfect linear brightness curve, but again, it's fine for the price. I've found I pretty much run it at full brightness all the time anyway. All in all, for $99 ($59 on sale which is why I bought it) it's a decent light that suits my needs.

Flashpoint LED Ring Light

There are without a doubt more expensive ones out there that will have more features and better build quality, but for the occasional user, or if you're trying to decide if it's something you want to pursue further, I'd recommend the Flashpoint.

Hey-THANK YOU for the link to this new ring light and the other associated links Adorama has...I've been impressed for years with the many Flashpoint product offerings: what people WANT to buy, but ay lower in cost than the big name band items...good knock-offs, affordably priced, and seemingly on,or near, the cutting edge of the ever-changing trends in lighting gear.

Flashpoint LED Ring Light

I wish I could find the new member's post from earlier this week, asking about the affordable ring light she had seen: this is likely the product she was asking about, and the answer she got was not a good one. I was actually NOT aware that this item was in existence, but ring lighting is now a growing segment, so, not surprised to see an affordable Flashpoint offering in this segment of the lighting market.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back