tunes!!! from MARR!!!

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
a buddy of mine plays in a great rock band who just finished a small tour here in Canada. Tom Plays bass guitar, and his band really has some great tunes.. here is their website if anyone is interested.. www.marrmusic.ca

I have a question.. is it possible to change the color of the drum kit with photoshop CS.. I am totally unfamiliar with CS, and need some help to learn this program..

Hope you will excuse the blurr.. these guys don't sit still for long., and I was shooting at 1/15 - 1/40 sec handheld.

WebsizeCTBest2005-05-21-10-44-11JPEG.jpg

WebsizeCTBest2005-05-21-10-55-15JPEG.jpg

WebsizeCTBest2005-05-21-10-59-01JPEG.jpg

WebsizeCTBest2005-05-21-10-43-45JPEG.jpg

WebsizeCTBest2005-05-21-11-00-08JPEG.jpg

WebsizeCTBest2005-05-21-10-52-44JPEG.jpg

WebsizeCTBest2005-05-21-10-59-15JPEG.jpg

great pics, Raymond!
my fav is #6
-:)
im sure its possible to change the colour of the drum kit with cs
There's another place for PS questions (i think its 'examples and how-to's and graphic program turtorials' forum) - im sure you'll get some good advices there-:)

Great lighting in these shots! I really like the last and the 3rd.

Nice band shots Raymond. Yes it is possible to change the colour of the drum kit. Change the tone or even the hue. As with anything in CS you still need it to look natural. Unless unatural is your goal.

Great shots Raymond. Makes me miss my bar band days. Nice work.

Raymond! Those are amazing pictures! Really well exposed in so hard light conditions!

thank you all for your kind words., it's a real thrill for me to have you all looking at my work, and more of a thrill to view yours, and learn form it! When I first arrived at this club, and viewed a previous band through my 70-300, I was getting shutter speeds of 1/3 to 1/6 of a second, and almost left the building! (the Reverb on Queen West) but when I changed lenses, and approached the stage manager, and asked him to crank up the candle power, I was able to get 1/20 to 1/40 and a few at 1/60.. with a wide open 3.5 aperture. A 30 minute set, 190 shots., I was left with about 4 that I am happy with!

I was fun anyway.. then I come home, and in moving the folder off my desktop, I lost the whole shoot to the dark side of the moon.. ugggg any good recovery advice?? I know.. another part of the forum.. going there now!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back