What's new

Tunnel Vision

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
OOOH a metaphor.....

tunnelvision.jpg
 
That's a cool picture!
The selective colouring is great in this one!
 
Looks like the tunnel from the Italian Job! Good capture!

Rob
 
LaFoto said:
That's a cool picture!
The selective colouring is great in this one!

what she said... :thumbup: :thumbup:
 
WOW

I need to learn how to do that selective coloring thingy.....
I really like this one.
Well framed and interesting photo.
 
I've seen many many tunnel pictures..almost as many as i've seen bridge pictures... but i have to tell you that this is one that really stands out - something will have to be really mindblowing to displace this one as my favourite on this subject :hail:
 
what a cool shot this is! Really like the coloring on the lights only..
 
thanks for all the nice compliments !!!

I was driving back from hiking in the mountains in santa monica and after passing through this I saw the shot from the rear view mirror..... had to stop and wait for no traffic etc...............

just hope I didnt overdo it with the effects......
 
glad you check your mirrors as often as you do ;) the only part, which i'm not sure if its due to "effects" or not, that distracts me a wee bit is the extra shine on the rails in the right bottom corner.keep em coming...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom