turf war

Surrealist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.edinburgh-east-ssp.org
CIMG2610.JPG

The one on the left is my cat Oscar, at the extent of our property.

erniehatt said:
A lot of wasted space here, the story could have been told with a much tighter crop. Ernie

I respect your opinion, but the relative size of the cats would have been increased had I cropped, detracting from the pathos, and hence humour, of the original shot.

Also it would have been less clear that there was a double-entendre in my use of "turf" as the events are taking place at the borders of the respective cats' gardens, as well as the gangster-esque imagery I sought to project (on seeing the post title until it became obvious that what was being referred to was in fact domestic felines about their usual comical business) would have led to a lesser contrast between the expected and the delivered.

Thanks for caring, though.

I don't think you need to crop it horizontally at all, maybe take some off the top and bottom to give more of a panorama feel. But other than that I really like the shot, very funny how the cats are just lying there staring at each other. :)

i would take a bit off the top and off the right.. would make it a cooler shot :p
then again everyone has there own opinons and thats mine :)
its what you're looking for out of the photograph
cool cat :D

Maybe it's just me, but the cat on the right seems to be...floating...cool picture though.

omeletteman said:
Maybe it's just me, but the cat on the right seems to be...floating...cool picture though.

Wow...Im glad I am not the only one to see that. It looks pretty freaky. And I thought it was all the back meds makin me see that.
Really love the second pic too. Very cool

Has this one ever got into some scrapes since I last posted.

We've had puncture wounds, insane shrieking fights, limping, flying fur and tail-between-legs bruised egos. And that's just my mother-in-law!

We've had puncture wounds, insane shrieking fights, limping, flying fur and tail-between-legs bruised egos. And that's just my mother-in-law!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back