Majeed Badizadegan TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 14, 2011 Messages 4,173 Reaction score 2,551 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 28, 2012 #1 Turn my World Upside Down by Rotanimod, on Flickr
c.cloudwalker TPF Noob! Joined Jun 15, 2009 Messages 5,394 Reaction score 405 Location An American in Europe Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 28, 2012 #2 Although I am quite sure it's been done before, I like it. Quite cool. And quite annoying also. Which is probably one and the same...
Although I am quite sure it's been done before, I like it. Quite cool. And quite annoying also. Which is probably one and the same...
Majeed Badizadegan TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 14, 2011 Messages 4,173 Reaction score 2,551 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 28, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 c.cloudwalker said: Although I am quite sure it's been done before, I like it. Quite cool. And quite annoying also. Which is probably one and the same... Click to expand... Thanks. I agree with you. I posted it that way because it was a bit unsettling. Here's the right side up: Right side Up by Rotanimod, on Flickr
c.cloudwalker said: Although I am quite sure it's been done before, I like it. Quite cool. And quite annoying also. Which is probably one and the same... Click to expand... Thanks. I agree with you. I posted it that way because it was a bit unsettling. Here's the right side up: Right side Up by Rotanimod, on Flickr