What's new

Tuscan vines

Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
1,085
Reaction score
213
Location
Raleigh, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This jumped out at me while looking through some old photos:
Tuscan_Vineyard_-_June_2011.jpg
 
Here is my edit of this nice shot!

$Tuscan_Vineyard_-_June_2011-2.webp
 
Here is my edit of this nice shot!

View attachment 39078

Thank you!
I like your crop but I'm not thrilled with the brightness - maybe because I remember that it was a gloomy day with gray sky. I think the original version conveys that vibe. Your edit is asking for a blue sky (being that everything is so bright). I also like that the layer of hills that's the farthest away is more visible in the original. I suppose a little bit of "burning" would fix that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom