Well I agree with the original posts abotu adjusting the WB, or atleast doing some creative tweaking with the WB on different portions of the photo.
Now onto the coffee.... The first question that pops into my head is are all these cleaned out after consumption? I mean I guess you could create something like this if you had a huge office and made a huge coffee run, in one shot... but if he were to collect these everyday, I would imagine that the residue could be pretty gross after a while. Another thing would be if he actually cleans them and stores them, that would seem a little OCD. I can't imgaine the management would be happy with such storage, atleast I know mine would freak out.
I can't knock him on his choice though, I am up in the northwest of Washington, and we have coffee stands and baristas every block or so. Espresso is the life blood this state runs on it would seem.