What's new

Two autumn pictures

Raimios

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 17, 2008
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Finland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's autumn here, so I took some pictures just to show how I feel it.....

#1:Wet leaves:

full




#2: Fungi after first frozy night

full



Thanks for looking, C&C welcome, indeed needed......
 
I really like the first one, but I would try to add a border with another color, I don't think it fits the photograph.

The second you should try to increase the exposure, some more brightness and some contrast.
 
Thank you for comments!
 
I really like the desaturation in the 1st and the detail is really crisp. Not so keen on the second, it perhaps could have used a slightly wider aperture, it just seems a little flat to me.
 
absolutely love #1. It's gorgeous.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom