Two Blue-Gold Macaws

DustinWPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dustinwillliamsphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a picture of a two Blue-Gold Macaws taken at Lion Country Safari in West Palm Beach, FL. It was taken using a Nikon D5200 with a 55mm/200mm Nikkor Lens.

I know the ground is not much of a background but they were on the ground and right below me so there really wasn't a whole lot that I could do about it sadly.

$Blue Gold Macaw Watermarked.jpg

What are your thoughts?

Dustin... the sharpest area in the shot is on the back feathers on the bird on the right... the rest is somewhat soft! What happened?

And you really should web compress / resize these... 1.3 mb is a bit much... as is 1900 on the long side.

Dustin... the sharpest area in the shot is on the back feathers on the bird on the right... the rest is somewhat soft! What happened?

And you really should web compress / resize these... 1.3 mb is a bit much... as is 1900 on the long side.

You know, I'm not sure what happened. Honestly on this one I think I was more concerned about the pose, rather than how sharp it was. Unfortunately. It's not the best shot, and I know that. But with that said, I still happen to like it.

Most reactions

Back