Two Dark Seascapes

bishopsmead

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
adamclutterbuck.com
These two were taken last night - both long exposures - the 1st a 20 sec exposure using an ND and Polariser, the 2nd a stacked image of approximately 30 1-2 sec individual exposures.
Please tell me what you think!
50008335.jpg

50008341.jpg

For the debate - attaching a different crop:
50048582.jpg

Many thanks

Adam

:wav:
I like #1 the best, althought that are both exelnt shots!

where are they taken?

Laura

Sure, sorry to be so vague. I dunno, the comp doesn't draw me in. I think perhaps if the leading line you chose, the pier, or whatever that is, came in at an angle from the lower right corner, it might draw me in more. This crop seems very boxy. Perhaps try cropping some off the left, so the edge is right at the yellow lines.

Just my opinion :)

I really like the first, and I'm with Matt on the second. If you could re-crop and bring the lines in from the left corner... :thumbup:

I think the second one is amazing, much better than the first. It has a kind of dreamy look bordering between fantastic (the real meaning of the word) and surreal. It would be better if you could uinclude a bit more sea on the left thoguh I think.

Nice shots.

Both are really good shots, but Im diggin the first. Very nice

I like both photos exactly the way they are... but the first one really does stand out the most for me. Beautiful photos!

There have been a couple of requests for a different composition... I have added a new composition to the original post.

However - my personal preference is for the original square crop for the 2nd image.

Wow, these are great. Really love the tone and color combo, also your comp. . Kinda erie feeling I get looking at them. Nice photos!

oh wow! how weird do they look! amazing! it's hard to belive that those are pictures! they look like generated on pc!!! :D cool

Most reactions

New Topics

Back