Two for C&C

Renol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0041.jpg

Would this have been better with the lights in the picture? Wider aperture as well?

IMG_0047.jpg

Any thoughts or recommendations are appreciated.

I like the concept of the first one, and the way you captured the snow. I think maybe it could have been more interesting if it were taken from a bit off an off angle to the left, maybe catching a little more of the broad side of that wall or w/e it is in the background and keeping the sign from being dead center.

The second one, what is it??

-tim

when doing photography of something, try taking various angles and concepts when you are there, so that you arent asking yourself the question of "would it be better if I..." later on. :)

First one looks like a snapshot of a marlboro ad... second one looks neat, sort of crazy abstract.

On one maybe get up really close and shoot up, probably better with the lights and a softening effect from further away. Good idea, also move the sign out of the center of the frame.
The second one doesn't work for me.

Thanks for the input everyone.

i'd say either have the lights in or the lights out... leaving a sliver doesn't do much for me...

if you increased the aperture, may have changed the look of the flakes - whether that is good or bad i have no idea

also not sure the symmetry works in the photo... the way it is composed with the pole down the middle i feel like i'm supposed to see a contrast on the right and left side, but i don't.

i have no idea what photo #2 is :p

again these are just my noobish opinions...

1st shot is cool. 2nd shot looks like a mobile phone pic

Most reactions

New Topics

Back