First one doesn't do much for me, but I like the DOF and composition of the second. The only thing is the brightness of the background is a little distracting.
Both are nice. In the first one you may wanna try losing the building on the right - especially the white stairs toward the right bottom corner, not sure what can you do about the car parking in front of the building
Second one is more of an art, just as Moe said the background is a little bright.
1. This photo does not do all that much for me. Though the building is interesting. I just don't feel like much thought went into the composition. I do like the high contrast processing.
2. I like this shot, I find is very interesting. The brightness in the background doesnt bother me..
Not a fan of #2 like the rest, but #1 interesting in my opinion. My advice if you happen to go back and reshoot is to move more to the left, the ground makes the building look like it's on a horizontal bow.