What's new

Two from the Grand Canyon South Rim

BrandonS

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Location
Oklahoma City, OK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went on a trip 3 months ago. I enjoy landscape, but I always seem to not have an real interest in a picture. When I went on this trip I was trying to incorporate "subjects" with a clear fore and background to make the image more dynamic. They are also brighter in exposure than I usually go; for some reason I gravitate towards underexposure. Any CC would be appreciated.

3217060515_ec55262868_o.jpg


3217913500_fba43714eb_o.jpg
 
The second one is a very nice shot- Very well done.
 
i have to agree!! the last one stands outü really like the composition and depth of the shot!
 
it's #2 for me too, with #1 i'm not high on the composition
 
Last edited:
Very nice photo's, I like the second one the most. It's a great shot, would look nice as a print.
 
Thanks, I like number one a lot for some reason. What is it that doesn't work with it, composition, subject, etc? Just trying to get a better eye.
 
Really like the second one, and I think the first would have been cool if the tree hadn't been there, but still with the focus on the ridge in the foreground, with the main canyon in the background. But I understand why you made that pic as it was with the tree in, I actually have a couple of shots like that myself, from various places. I think it's nice to experiment :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom