TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ALzoo3.jpg

ALzoo.jpg

Seems like a fun day at the zoo :)

Keep shooting :thumbup:

the fish are pretty cool. seems like they are in the sky with the reflections. i would definitely crop out the tail and red thing at the top

So you went to a zoo and the most interesting animals there to photograph were goldfish?

ha ha, I took more of monkeys, kangaroos, gorillas and other animals, but most of them were behind dirty glass an cages so they didn't look really good.

These were taken behind glass:
ALzoo5.jpg

ALzoo4.jpg

Posers. lol.

i love gorillas,nice shots.

I think the WB on the gorillas needs to be warmed up a little, at least on my monitor at work. They seem like they have a little too much blue in them.

the 2nd ape is the best shot out of them imo. you can tell its behind glass but ... some bring cleaner with them but i try to keep it simple myself.

I went to the zoo the other day. We were there for 3+ hours and I saw some birds, one polar bear, and some goats. Oh wait, there was also a cow.

In some places, you can walk down the street and see that. Like my home town. We even has some llamas a few houses down.

I would like the pelican pic if there was focus on the eye as well. The gorilla pics are decent. Could use some color/white balance adjustment as others mentioned. They also seem a little soft to me, maybe could just use a little high pass sharpening on them.

Most reactions

Back