What's new

two hotties

Nix

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so i got my girl to stand in front of my car lol, nothing planned or anything we went up there to eat some lunch and look over the city. I know the light is horrible but i tried to make what i could out of it. any suggestions for next time?
1085527345_6e4cdd2da0_o.jpg
 
I would not have centered the girl/car if I wanted the background, at least at this distance. I would have brought the camera in closer to fill the frame with the girl/car or moved them to a corner of the frame.
 
is that an evo i see?? i agree with the above poster and also think a better of time would have done this shot better
 
I would have brought in the shot closer, If i had to shoot at that time of the day I would look for shade. A polorizer would have darkened up the sky nice reduced some reflections like the ones on the hood.
 
I think this is a very nice picture. When it comes to art, there are really no rules that can't be broken. For instance, Kubrick had a tendency to center many of his subjects in his movies. In this picture, centering the girl and the car, makes them dominant over the environment and it hits you right in the eye. But if you think that everything in the picture is in harmony, then follow the 2/3 rule.

Nice girl and nice car:))
 
As mentioned above, your main subject/s are too centered and there is just too much background that takes away from your main subject. Hope you don't mind but I did an edit. Of course if you want your main subjects centered and you like your composition, that is all that really matters. I also reduced the brightness of the background a little.

cargirl.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom