Two images from work ...

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, I thought why not post some images from my current job :)
For those of you who do not know me, I am currently North of the Arctic Circle in Northern Scandinavia and enjoying the snow in a very remote region ;)

Yesterday we were on a supply mission with two Hägglunds 206 and sleds for heavy loads ... some strong wind and snow, started cold at -36°C (-33F) but overall sunny and later rather warm at -26°C (-15F).

It is amazing how well these all terrain vehicles even perform in deep snow and on steep slopes! Unfortunately in those situations you are too busy to take pictures ;-) And they are fun to drive!

1:
_MG_7817.jpg

2:
_MG_7794.jpg

I am fascinated by the machinery and the scenery! Thank you!

how do you post the images like this i have just signed up and can only post a link?

I really enjoy the composition of the second shot. And, it's great how much detail there is a mostly monochromatic scene. Thanks for sharing.

Awesome shots Alex and great to see you! When you told me you were going up there I couldn't wait to see the shots :) Looking forward to more!

Thank you everyone :)

So when you see one of those posts where someone asks if it's okay to take pictures in the cold.....

Ah, yes, I remember I did answer in one or two such threads ;)

I'm still trying to get past -15 F being "warm"...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back