Two Jets

Coffee bump!

:sexywink:

I liked the gradient here, and thought the two planes offered some visual interest. Not quite abstract, but I thought it was decent enough to post.

I liked the gradient here, and thought the two planes offered some visual interest. Not quite abstract, but I thought it was decent enough to post.
naa. you took that because it was digital not film so it doesn't cost you anything. I understand, I do that too. Most of the shots I take I wouldn't even bother if I knew I had to pay to get them developed..

naa. you took that because it was digital not film so it doesn't cost you anything. I understand, I do that too. Most of the shots I take I wouldn't even bother if I knew I had to pay to get them developed..

uhh....ok? :scratch:

uhh....ok? :scratch:

TRANSLATION = He thinks it's boring and the waste of a shutter click.

I see where you would have wanted to take that shot... Sometimes I look at the sky too and just marvel at it... However, this is a shot I totally would have taken (although with no plans visible), and the. Stored for later use as a background to something. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum

:sexywink: I liked the gradient here, and thought the two planes offered some visual interest. Not quite abstract, but I thought it was decent enough to post.

Agree

The gradient is really nice!

I thought you were checking for sensor dust, lol.

I think it's a neat shot; two aircraft that close are unusual enough to warrant a shot regardless.

I think it's a neat shot; two aircraft that close are unusual enough to warrant a shot regardless.
I live in the area of 4 airports .. I see aircraft much lower and much closer than that
Detroit Metro, Detroit City, Pontiac International, and Troy Local & Selfridge AF base - with the wind just right, the approaches for the 2 big airports seem to cross each other

It's interesting once in a while a big plane goes towards Detroit City, then realizes it's not big enough and you see it quickly regain altitude and bank .. saw an A380 do that last year.

Most reactions

Back