Photos OK to edit
Just for fun.

6702173973_d5d559dcd3.jpg
[/URL] Tulip 1-1 by jwbryson1, on Flickr[/IMG]

Another angle of the same flower:

6727450143_29b5f241eb.jpg
[/URL] Tulip 2-1 by jwbryson1, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:
Very cute title. Lovely colors, it does almost look like it's trying to say something. "Feed me Seymour," perhaps. :)

You are so right. I feel likes it's going to eat something.

Thanks for the comment!

You are so right. I feel likes it's going to eat something.

That's funny. I did not notice that at first. Thanks for pointing it out for me!

I missed this shot, very nice have you tried cropping it so the stem comes in from the top left corner i think it would look even nicer

have you tried cropping it so the stem comes in from the top left corner

Gary, do you mean rotating the entire image to the left so that the petals are nearly horizontal? Want to show me what you mean?

have you tried cropping it so the stem comes in from the top left corner

Gary, do you mean rotating the entire image to the left so that the petals are nearly horizontal? Want to show me what you mean?

Love it! Nice crop!

I'm not sure, what do you think ?

6702173973d5d559dcd3-L.jpg

Love it! Nice crop!

I really like this because you can really see the detailed grooves on the petals now. I shot this at f/18 I think (maybe f/14) to kill the ambient light, and it really makes the petals POP.

Last edited:

Love it! Nice crop!

I'm not sure, what do you think ?

6702173973d5d559dcd3-L.jpg

Love it! Nice crop!

I really like this because you can really see the detailed grooves on the petals now. I shot this at f/18 I think (maybe f/14) to kill the ambient light, and it really makes the petals POP.

I think it leads your eyes in better now
Changing F stop will not kill ambient, shutter speed does. If you take a flash reading set your camera and take a shot without flash if the screen is black there is no ambient if there is up your shutter to highest sinc speed or block the light

Most reactions

Back