Two Man Acoustics

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We went last night to watch some friends play in their acoustical band. This was my first time to attempt any night shots, much less a band.

Thanks for looking!

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

ive been doing a lot of the same and its really tough!

number one looks great!

number two is a little dark to me. maybe thats my computer

im sorry, but i dont like this picture at all. if the microphone wasnt blocking his face, i think itd be alright, but i dont know, i just really dislike it.

the fourth one is my favorite. i love the coloring and the reflection, but i wish the head had been in focus rather than the neck.

i dont like the fifth one. sorry.

Thanks for the feedback Beth!

I have about 16 pics total from that night that have variation of the guys and where they are in comparison to the mic, so I think I covered most of what you were talking about in some of the others.

I'll keep in mind your comments for next time. One thing I found was that its hard to get a lot of variation with only two band members! LOL

i know what you mean with having limited people to work with. at least you have nice lighting. where i go, the lighting is terrible. i think you did a great job though. just out of curiosity, what lens are you shooting with?

i know what you mean with having limited people to work with. at least you have nice lighting. where i go, the lighting is terrible. i think you did a great job though. just out of curiosity, what lens are you shooting with?

My 55mm. It still kept complaining that the light was too low, but I think it did ok :mrgreen:
I kept the shutter speed around 1/60 - 1/90. Below that and I had had too many shots to hold it steady!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back