Efergoh TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2006 Messages 799 Reaction score 2 Location Battle Creek, MI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 20, 2007 #1 your boss is watching you...don't click it...I'm tell, you, don't click it...okay, don't say I didn't warn you.
your boss is watching you...don't click it...I'm tell, you, don't click it...okay, don't say I didn't warn you.
H heip TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2004 Messages 502 Reaction score 0 Apr 20, 2007 #2 Love the lighting.
gmarquez TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2007 Messages 486 Reaction score 1 Location Arroyo Grande, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 20, 2007 #3 Hey, that *is* my boss!
morydd TPF Noob! Joined Apr 19, 2006 Messages 499 Reaction score 0 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 21, 2007 #4 I like both images... seperately. I sort of hate them together. Maybe if there were a third, like this: http://grendel.morydd.net/twob.jpg Hmmm... not sure.
I like both images... seperately. I sort of hate them together. Maybe if there were a third, like this: http://grendel.morydd.net/twob.jpg Hmmm... not sure.