Two of my best

I'm new to photos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If you would like to leave some pointers it would be much appreciated. Thanks.
I don't know why but I like borders on my pictures if it fits well. :lol:

4439120130_a9167b7134.jpg

4443120406_f2b283c10b.jpg

I dig the horse, the horizon seems straight, but the photo is so small it's hard to tell where the focus is. Either way, it looks like a pretty good shot. The 2nd one looks like some bare naked trees... nothing appealing to me about it.

The horse shot is nice.. I think it's a little too close to the edge on the bottom and the white part of the fence is a bit blown out, but overall a nice shot. The trees isn't bad technically, but the subject isn't too appealing.

I like the trees,( minus the border takes away from picture) I see an interesting group/ trio of trees, with the one in the foreground being dominant. :thumbup:

I am not a PP expert, but I would be willing to bet there are a few different ways to edit the tree shot to make it a lot more appealing.
Painting, HDR, etc...

I bet a B&W of the trees would look good. The horse would probably look fine in B&W too.

Snap...shots... :p

Jk, I think the horse looks good but the trees are kind of boring. I think they might have looked good as an HDR image.

Good job man, nice to see your improvements flowing along.
The horse shot is nicely composed and your exposure is spot on.
I like the tree shot as well, while I don't find it the most interesting thing ever, you did get a good exposure, and grouping. The large tree slight off center with the smaller trees surrounding it makes for a balanced shot IMHO.

I like the contrast on your shots.

Does anyone know how to load a pic into a response without going through the whole hassle of uploading it to my photobucket? Like if I adjust someones pic?

I don't know for sure, buy I think if you are a paid member here, you can upload them directly to the site.

I like the composition on the horse photo; however, I would definitely make the colors more rich and add some contrast. I think that would make the photo a lot more appealing. Good job of getting his ears up and getting him to look at you - that's tough to do, especially because so many things capture a horse's attention at every moment. I've tried getting a horse to pay attention to me to get a good capture...it takes patience!

I like the composition on the horse photo; however, I would definitely make the colors more rich and add some contrast. I think that would make the photo a lot more appealing. Good job of getting his ears up and getting him to look at you - that's tough to do, especially because so many things capture a horse's attention at every moment. I've tried getting a horse to pay attention to me to get a good capture...it takes patience!

That's Ironic cause it took me like two seconds I walked over to the fence and then two horses walked over. Ye I tried going richer on color but then it looked orange.

New to Photos, you are getting so much better!!! i'm glad to see you improving on your pics... great job. youve got some great gear (i have both those lenses on my d40) so keep practicing. these are great, love them!! i hope to see more! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back