Two or three breasts?

runnah

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Haha it was a trick!

Anyways as you might know I live in rural Maine so therefore high fashion isn't a big priority. I have to go shoot photos at a fancy awards dinner tomorrow night. Being as the event is tomorrow and I found out roughly 5 mins ago I can't buy a new sports coat. So my question is what goes well with dress pants a jacket with 3 buttons or two? Also gray slacks should I go with a dark blue or black jacket?

Lastly what lens should I use? ;)

Black & gray, white shirt, modest striped tie, black wingtip shoes if you have them. Acceptable and very continental.

Lastly 400 f2.8 & 7mm fisheye would be my choice.

Black & gray, white shirt, modest striped tie, black wingtip shoes if you have them. Acceptable and very continental.

^Nailed it.
Except for the lens choice. Although, the fisheye, yeah, that would be cool.

^Nailed it.
Except for the lens choice. Although, the fisheye, yeah, that would be cool.
To quote runnuh...."Haha it was a trick!" :mrgreen:

3 buttons or 2?

runnuh, out of curiosity in rural Maine does fancy awards dinner mean that all the paper plates and the plastic knives forks and spoons match??? :D

runnuh, out of curiosity in rural Maine does fancy awards dinner mean that all the paper plates and the plastic knives forks and spoons match??? :D

Only the best Ball jars are used.

It's in the capital city so lots of politicians.

2 button, leaving bottom button undone. Black jacket with gray slacks. Light purple shirt, dark purple patterned tie, black socks with black well shinned shoes

$TMS_3375.JPG

and all your camera gear

Pants ? Who wears pants anymore ?????

flannel

flannel is always okay in maine.

2 button, leaving bottom button undone. Black jacket with gray slacks. Light purple shirt, dark purple patterned tie, black socks with black well shinned shoes

View attachment 71289

and all your camera gear

Did you not see the part about politicians? Must have a white shirt, striped tie, preferably a power tie. For most of the rest of the country, except Maine and the south, this would be a formal occasion. Of course in Arkansas a formal occasion means putting a crease in their bestes over-alls. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Power as in lights up? ;)

I have two ties, a red one and a black one.

Most reactions

Back