Two photos for C&C from today

spudgunr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sadly only ended up with two or three that were average or above average out of the pics I took today, but a lot of today's trip was learning for high speed sync flash (many of those pics failed sadly...., but good learning experience). Let me know what you think.

sky-scarf.jpg

bubblesmile.jpg

Last edited:
I like the idea for both of these. Composition is good for the first one, but it's underexposed. The second isn't as strong composition wise, and is also underexposed.

I was having trouble blowing out the skies unless I under exposed a bit (no excuse on the bubble one). I just got this lens and hadn't used this camera much, so this was mostly just a play/learn the camera session.

One more, probably the best technically of them, except the face is a bit soft, looks like it may have focused on the shoulder.

floatingscarf.jpg

The shot with the sky you were at the limit of your shutter speed 1/8000 at F3.2, use manual and expose for the sky and close your aperture

Or slap on a three stop ND and blast (and I do mean blast) some fill flash. (If it's ungodly bright you might even have to fire two together to get enough light. Eep.)

As for focus issues, just use the centre focus point to focus on the eyes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back