What's new

Two shots from todays outing, quite happy

Treymac

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver, BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys. I was experimenting with my new camera today, and I have two shots that I think turned out quite nice. What do you guys think, and what could be better? Picture 2 might be too dark, on my lcd display it looks like I want, but on my CRT it is too dark.

1)
Graffiti.jpg


2)

 
Any comments? I'm thinking about printing the first one as an 8x10 for my course, any thoughts on if it would turn out as a good print?
 
In the first one.. I thought they were building reflecting off something across the bottom of the white.

love it! hehe
 
You might not like the first one printed, some shadow details probably will be lost.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom