A AndrewK TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2009 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 16, 2009 #1 Let me know what you think
shortpballer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2009 Messages 664 Reaction score 12 Location San Diego Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 16, 2009 #2 I personally like the second one quite a bit... it could use some cropping though. I feel that half of the shot being grass is a little too much grass and takes away from the lighting and color of the rest of the picture
I personally like the second one quite a bit... it could use some cropping though. I feel that half of the shot being grass is a little too much grass and takes away from the lighting and color of the rest of the picture
J jca12206 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 16, 2009 Messages 22 Reaction score 0 Location Fl Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 16, 2009 #3 I agree, I really think a tighter crop on the second one would bring a lot more focus on the subject!
I agree, I really think a tighter crop on the second one would bring a lot more focus on the subject!
A AndrewK TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2009 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 17, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 First one in black and white
DiamondCactus TPF Noob! Joined Aug 13, 2009 Messages 59 Reaction score 7 Location Seattle Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 17, 2009 #5 I love the B&W version I think it really adds to the feel, also seems to bring out more of the shadows to me.
I love the B&W version I think it really adds to the feel, also seems to bring out more of the shadows to me.
choudhrysaab TPF Noob! Joined Jul 11, 2009 Messages 667 Reaction score 0 Location Toronto, Ontario. Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 17, 2009 #6 B/W def. works better than color for this subject. 2nd shot is good but i'm kinda confused what was your focus point?
B/W def. works better than color for this subject. 2nd shot is good but i'm kinda confused what was your focus point?