What's new

Two year old shot - New processing

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One of my first days out with my Tokina 11-16.

Comments appreciated. Thanks for looking.


DSC3034DE-X2.jpg
 
Amazing Composition and nice processing..Can you post the link to the original picture captured 2 yrs back
 
I love the sky! How'd you get it like that?
 
Thanks for the comments!

OOC NEF (unprocessed JPEG converion):

i-T3dfFDc-XL.jpg


B&W (still not quite happy with it):

i-ZKPtwD2-X2.jpg


Processing was in Capture NX2 and CS5 with the main effect coming from the Detail Extractor in Color Efex Pro 4 (color shot)
Detail extractor pulls back the wiring I tried to clone out though, so I need to do a better job of that. The license plate has to go as well.
After a night's sleep, I thing I need to go a little less heavy on the detail extractor.

Thanks again for the comments.
 
I'm a noob but thought I might chime in... personally I like the black and white version... it's an old truck so it looks kind of funny to me in the first pic... kind of painted and pretend but the black and white seems to look really good. What did you do to the sky in the first one?

Lovely shot though, do you know what sort of truck it is?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom