H hawkskater500 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2010 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 7, 2010 #1 Any help would be appreciated....
H hawkskater500 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2010 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 8, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 boring?
P pbisfun TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2010 Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 8, 2010 #3 I like the first shot but I think the sign is two high and your eyes are pulled between the light and the sign, not knowing what to look at. The other two are pictures of signs. No creativity but they are framed good.
I like the first shot but I think the sign is two high and your eyes are pulled between the light and the sign, not knowing what to look at. The other two are pictures of signs. No creativity but they are framed good.
Tulsa TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2010 Messages 1,019 Reaction score 3 Location Tulsa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 8, 2010 #4 2,3 are boring, and its texas. The first one is kind of cool, but I agree the signs is too far from the rest of it. and the pole is washed out too much
2,3 are boring, and its texas. The first one is kind of cool, but I agree the signs is too far from the rest of it. and the pole is washed out too much
frommrstomommy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 3, 2010 Messages 2,345 Reaction score 1,003 Location florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 8, 2010 #5 The reflective below the sign on the 1st one hurts my eyes.
H hawkskater500 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2010 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 8, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 thanks guys and gals
iBats TPF Noob! Joined Nov 15, 2009 Messages 460 Reaction score 0 Location philly Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 8, 2010 #7 hawkskater500 said: boring? Click to expand... to answer your question, yes