U.S.MAIL

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
10690303_10204925849282352_4328066240996626780_n.jpg

Beautiful and nostalgic!

I'm trying to find a synonym of "rusty" to play with it and say "good" in the way of "that's some rusty shot!" But it doesn't work the way I want it to. :sadface

"I love it!" will have to suffice I guess. No witty point for me today.

I'm really liking you work....very nice

Beautiful and nostalgic!

I'm really liking you work....very nice

Thanks a bunch. I remind myself, this was taken with a 50mm 1.8 G. This was the lens I considered getting rid of a week ago. My suggestion is this. Grab a lens you almost never use. Go out and take shots as often as you can for a week or two. You might get some pleasant surprises. Ed

Lovely, great colors. These take me back. I had one for many years including the requisite collection of .22cal holes that seemed to be so common around here back in the day. Now I use a post office box 5 miles away. There is still rural delivery here but finding a metal one these days is hard, plastic rules these days and they seem to be targets for snow plow drivers each winter. Sad.

You have a great eye! It's another great photo! :)

Lovely, great colors. These take me back. I had one for many years including the requisite collection of .22cal holes that seemed to be so common around here back in the day. Now I use a post office box 5 miles away. There is still rural delivery here but finding a metal one these days is hard, plastic rules these days and they seem to be targets for snow plow drivers each winter. Sad.

You have a great eye! It's another great photo! :)

I thank you all for the replies and likes. Much appreciated, Ed

Nicely done. It's hard to beat those 50 mm lenses.

Very nice... its the simple things in life....

ken

Most reactions

Back