What's new

UF Campus...some of it

GwHizzKid

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
145
Reaction score
2
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was bored after an early doc appointment on campus and had about 4 hours before my class started....so I took some random pictures around a campus:

1)
DSC_0777.jpg


2)
DSC_0782.jpg


3)
DSC_0786.jpg


4)
DSC_0787.jpg


5)

DSC_0802.jpg


6)
DSC_0800.jpg


C&C are very much appreciated...also which do you think is better, 4 or 5?
 
GO NOLES!

;)

I've never been to UF's campus before, looks very nice.
 
Colleges are very cool to shoot I think....they have artistic looking building usually....or maybe it's the time line of buildings from old to new that makes them interesting....
 
What kind of trees are those in the 1st and 5th shot? They look pretty cool..
 
I don't know what kind of tree it is but it is everywhere here. Thanks for looking.
 
they're regular trees with air plants growing off them... they're all over the south
 
yeah I guess they were regular trees, but the stuff on them is called moss (i never heard it being called air plants)
 
You should get some pics of the bats! When my sister was at UF I went to visit her and one night she told me that we are going to see the bats...and I was like wtf? bats?! I have to say, that was one of the coolest things I've ever seen!
 
I really like the vanishing-point-element in the last two, and I myself like Photo 4 a little better than Photo 2. But I also quite like the b&w of the bikes.

Photo 1 speaks to me the least, that one looks like you were just standing there, snapping, without any eye for composition, but the following four contradict the impression, so all in all I should say: well done whiling away your time like this! :D
 
thanks LaFoto for you comments, it was my first post and it's good to hear feedback. yeah the bat house, I was there today but didn't take pictures. the place was too dark and I was just passing by.
 
Nice series, these have a very friendly feel to them. btw, for some reason, I think they look very similar to Uconn campus up north. For one thing, we have the same street lamp.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom