UFO question - do you believe?

Yeah, they have been here for centuries if not millenia.

You'd have to be pretty arrogant to think we're the only life out there.
I don't think I believe that story though.

the article said:
India is also part of World Trade Organization. India is receiving major outsourcing contracts in IT and call-center service work from America and Europe

Well shoot me down and call me sherlock, they must be guilty.

I dont think we are the only ones...but I think it would be pritty hard to miss some weird ass green dude chatting to the pressy over lunch.

Of course i do believe it, i speak to them time to time, they visit me .... hey they even give me presents, cows and stuff, ...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: free milk!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

now speaking honestly, i dont really believe in the little green man.....but i do believe they're another sorths of living beings.....where they are i dont know.....but i believe you're not alone :D

*X-Files music playing in the background*
One day my people will come back and take me home. Yeah, they are out there. And probably did visit us, not as much as some think, most visits I'm sure were out of our range to detect. But they are out there.

I definitely think that we are not alone in this universe. While I was on a trip to Colorado when I was a kid, I saw some thing going on that were definitely strange and not likely to be produced by our species!

Zach :D

aggiezach said:
I definitely think that we are not alone in this universe. While I was on a trip to Colorado when I was a kid, I saw some thing going on that were definitely strange and not likely to be produced by our species!

Zach :D

It was probably just MD ;) :lol:

If I am not mistaken, this news has not been published in any of the major Indian newspapers yet. This could be a hoax.

But my stand on UFO is very similar to ghosts and God. Just because I don't see them, it does not mean they does not exist.

ferny said:
You'd have to be pretty arrogant to think we're the only life out there.

Well said, ferny! I totally agree. I don't know if I think they've been here yet, but I definitely think there has to be something else out there.

Most reactions

Back