UFO question - do you believe?

ferny said:
What is it? Looks a bit like an alien.

OPus from bloom county after a night out with bill the cat if i'm not mistaken.

Do I beleive?

Absotootinlutely.

Back in high school two friends and myself were out late at night being hooligans like we usually did. We were out in a rural area (close to where one of them lived). And at a rest stop. We decided to go skateboarding at it. The only catch was that it was super dark and we decided to go well birthday suit style.

Skateboarding in the nude is not something I will recommened. Nothing happened but if you were to fall in that state? Oh nelly! Anyway we were doing this for perhaps 10-15 min when a large "UFO" flew over head. It was triangle shaped, had bright lights. One of these bright lights was a giant spotlight which they decided to shine on us. The ship was maybe 200 feet overhead (or appeared so.. very low flying). It hovered there for a few seconds and then flew off.

I'm 99.9% sure our "UFO" was a military vehicle and some pilots were laughing their asses off at our expense. But it was still a neat experience, albiest one that I don't share often due to certain details of our circumstances! :D

I use the term UFO since that's what it was an "unidentified flying object". But regardless, there's no possible way there can be that many galaxies out there and no other life in them.

jadin said:
Do I beleive?

Absotootinlutely.

Back in high school two friends and myself were out late at night being hooligans like we usually did. We were out in a rural area (close to where one of them lived). And at a rest stop. We decided to go skateboarding at it. The only catch was that it was super dark and we decided to go well birthday suit style.

Skateboarding in the nude is not something I will recommened. Nothing happened but if you were to fall in that state? Oh nelly! Anyway we were doing this for perhaps 10-15 min when a large "UFO" flew over head. It was triangle shaped, had bright lights. One of these bright lights was a giant spotlight which they decided to shine on us. The ship was maybe 200 feet overhead (or appeared so.. very low flying). It hovered there for a few seconds and then flew off.

I'm 99.9% sure our "UFO" was a military vehicle and some pilots were laughing their asses off at our expense. But it was still a neat experience, albiest one that I don't share often due to certain details of our circumstances! :D

I use the term UFO since that's what it was an "unidentified flying object". But regardless, there's no possible way there can be that many galaxies out there and no other life in them.

wicked story Jadin 8)

It brings to mind when i was Dingo Australia (QLD), and was drinking VB's with a gang of crazy outback ockers. It was clearest stariest I night I have ever seen in my life, as you can only experience in the outback.

I was loaded just looking up at the stars, and I saw a ball of fire moving across the sky :shock:. I was scared to say anything because I didn't want these jackaroos think i was some crazy yankee which could hold my piss (which i was :lol:) . So I just stood staring at the sky.

Sure enough, a gang of Aussies, backpackers and Aboriginals were staring at the sky the with and they all saw this flaming ball of fire zig zag across the sky at lightning speeds.

I think we were all on piss that night, but hey... It was a cool experience to share with other folks.

Could have been anything. I've been told Ockers light to set rubbish bags on fire and release them in to the wind to mimick UFO - but considered the fire hazard that is for the outback - it might have been an aussie pulling my chain.

But real or not, twas coolness 8)

jadin said:
Artemis said:
I dont think we are the only ones...but I think it would be pritty hard to miss some weird ass green dude chatting to the pressy over lunch.

Hey now, be nice, that's our vice-president you're talking about.

That made me snarf my water...now my nose is burning.....thanks, Jadin! :LOL:

I want to see stuff like Mark described.....I'm wide open to the possibility. I wanna see!!!!

oriecat said:
mygrain said:
ferny said:
What is it? Looks a bit like an alien.

OPus from bloom county after a night out with bill the cat if i'm not mistaken.

Close! It's from his bachelor party. :D He's standing on the keg and has a mug on his head.

Ahh, ow I get it.

Nope, still none the wiser. Thoguth 'd try and look not so stupid.

terri said:
jadin said:
Artemis said:
I dont think we are the only ones...but I think it would be pritty hard to miss some weird ass green dude chatting to the pressy over lunch.

Hey now, be nice, that's our vice-president you're talking about.

That made me snarf my water...now my nose is burning.....thanks, Jadin! :LOL:

I want to see stuff like Mark described.....I'm wide open to the possibility. I wanna see!!!!
Next time you're skateboarding in the buff, Terri, don't forget the camera so you get some evidence. And please can you post them when I'm around. I was asleep when the board went down and they got rid of your photos. :(

sure I believe!!! UFO exists!! Just look on some guys on this forum :)

I firmly believe that we are not alone in the universe and intelligent life does exist elsewhere in the galaxies. Moreover I believe that life looks prety much like us - not little green men or bipedal reptiles.

I also believe we have been visited by aliens.

Geez, what a shock it would be to learn that maybe this rock was once colonized. Maybe that's one reason governments are all too eager to keep the controversy going.

I am convinced that there is other life out there in the Universe.
The thought that we are the only intelligent life form in the whole of creation is too frightening to contemplate.
I doubt, though, that any aliens have ever visited us. They, like us, are bounded by the physical laws of the Universe (you can't buck Einstein) so travelling faster than light is out. And I should imagine the cost is prohibitive too. (People posit the existence of aliens and other civilisations but they seldom credit them with a Culture and Society or that they are probably subject to the forces of Economics. 'Hey guys! Shall we spend all our money, time and resources on wandering around the Universe or on better Schools and Hospitals?')
If aliens do go to the trouble of travelling through space to meet us I doubt wether it will be for the sole purpose of shoving things up our bottoms or making our women pregnant - it will be to borrow money to pay for the trip ('It's OK earthlings, we accept Visa...' or perhaps it should be 'take us to your lender!'). ;-)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back