Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
artjolt_fridge.jpg

and for something i didnt get to post before (Flowers in the snow):

artjolt_garden1.jpg

garden1.jpg

garden2.jpg

garden3.jpg

I like that fridge shot! Perhaps with a little more space on the left so you can see more of the light on the floor? Still very good though!

Fridge shot is very nice! Gorgeous lighting you've got there. Plus I like the first and last of your flower shots. That's so cool you had flowers during winter - we had absolutely nothing.

Meysha said:
Fridge shot is very nice! Gorgeous lighting you've got there. Plus I like the first and last of your flower shots. That's so cool you had flowers during winter - we had absolutely nothing.

lol actually it was more like winter during spring lol the flowers just grew and hasnt even had a chance to open because of the cold weather (after some really nice and warm days and weeks of sunshine with no rain in sight) that came about and it was so bad that it rained and rained..and rained, snowed and snowed...wouldn't stop...the snow didn't stick until the second day of the snow starting to fall (or third? i forget) when the ground started to get cold again.

just the dafodils (sp?) died pretty quickly afterwards. the tulips are fine :)

ferny said:
I like that fridge shot! Perhaps with a little more space on the left so you can see more of the light on the floor? Still very good though!

good idea ferny! :thumbup: and thank you :)

I really like #5. The angle makes me sort of dizzy though:)

Most reactions

Back