ugly house

dalebe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I drove to snowdonia in north west wales, it is actually called the "ugly house"
there is quite a bit of history connected to it, but i wont bore you with it :wink: here's my pics! thanks for looking!

uglyhousefullveiw.jpg

uglyhousefrontveiw.jpg

just look at that chimney stack!

uglyhousebackveiw.jpg

Nice job. Looks like an interesting place. I really like the angle you chose in #3, the colors are also nice and vibrant :)

thanks canoncan and ghoste! actually there is a very funny story behind it! it was built in 1475 by two outlaw brothers, they were told that if they could build a rough house overnight and have smoke coming from the chimney by dawn they could claim the freehold land,and the boundary was extended by throwing an axe from each corner of the building, and where it landed that was the boundary.

Good images, well framed. I don't know about ugly cause I would like to live in that house, I would say it has real character. Good story

Raymond J Barlow said:
awesome looking house! i boubt the inside has been drywalled! lol great shots, nicely composed.. and exposed.. I am with Cruzin, great character

i appreciate you guys writing all these great comments; keeps me from having to type :mrgreen:

ditto ditto ditto to them my friend! very neat house.

Most reactions

Back