What's new

Uhmm I think we have a problem...

Man I hate drunk driver checkpoints! Best thing to do is just let him smell your breath and move on...

Kidding aside, it's a pretty cool pic.
 
LOL I like it. I like the big sky too. It feels open.
 
Thanks guys!

He also came to say hi to me:

KpmMV.jpg
 
chrismon0 said:
Thanks guys!

He also came to say hi to me:

Love both shots! That's so cool! Wish I could see a giraffe driving down the road! Most I ever see are moose and deer!
 
LOL....fun shots!! You got a big smile out of me!!
 
He's just checking your wiper blades for you. Where was this?
 
chrismon0 said:
Thanks guys!

He also came to say hi to me:

Love both shots! That's so cool! Wish I could see a giraffe driving down the road! Most I ever see are moose and deer!

Well now, if you saw a giraffe driving down the road, that WOULD be something!! :lol:

That is indeed a cool shot, btw. My sister has one of two rhinos in the middle of the road blocking traffic, but their jeep was the front vehicle, so it doesn't have the cool traffic jam effect to it...
 
wow nice composition in the first one haha, i never expected this in the first place.
 
:thumbsup: for both shots. Thanks for sharing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom