Ultimate Fighting Championship Pics

B.T.F.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, I am in need of some UFC pictures of fighters. I can't get out to California to take them myself. So I wanted to see if there is anyone on the forum who has some or is willing to take some. I have a website that they are going to go on, it will be a good way to get your name out there. My e-mail is [email protected]. Thanks.

Depends who are in the pics. If I write a story about an up and comer then yes. I am looking for pics of the people i do stories on. I do need some generic ones of cages, rings, or anything mma.

MMA fights are in lots of cities. You should start with local ones. Everyone on this forum will charge you for a photo. Just a heads up.

local ones do not do me any good because I have no local UFC events. I heard from a friend who does professional photography that a lot of guys who are not established yet will do them for free to get there name out there. Does anyone want to? I will aslo place your web link on my site.

I do them for you. Fly me to the events, get me in and I'll trade you pictures. :D

Perhaps you should scan places like flickr and smugmug. Contact the posters of pictures there and request permission. Hope this helps. Good luck.

If you're building a website,better to get in copyright.Go to getty images or AFP and buy them.Once you get your website's name out there,ask for volunteers.Many people will come to you

What state are you in? Most states have at least occasional MMA events these days. They aren't advertised in the usual places so you might have to dig.

What state are you in? Most states have at least occasional MMA events these days. They aren't advertised in the usual places so you might have to dig.

I know UFC is still illegal in NY and a bunch of other New England states. Too bad, they would sell out Madison Square garden in minutes.

I don't think anyone will buy a ticket to an MMA event so that you will get photos free of charge. That's not a fair trade and not worth anyone's time unless they are a big fan of UFC.

Most reactions

Back