Ultimate Fighting Championship Pics

Hi, I am in need of some UFC pictures of fighters. I can't get out to California to take them myself. So I wanted to see if there is anyone on the forum who has some or is willing to take some. I have a website that they are going to go on, it will be a good way to get your name out there. My e-mail is [email protected]. Thanks.
Why don't you just google some pics of said fighter. That's pretty much what most columnists do anyway, right?

I am in Florida and for right now i am only writing about UFC events. They don't have them here often. They do however have them all over. California is where a lot of the fighers live, or atleast in that area. I know some live here also, but i am looking for anykind of UFC fighter pics.

Also i am not looking to down play anyones profession by trying to get free pics. I just know there are a lot of people who do photography as a hobby or are beginning and want to get their name out there. I figure it is a win win situation for us both.

When you say "UFC" do you mean THE Ultimate Fighting Championship or any similar MMA venue?

There are MANY training camps in Florida. High level fighters from the UFC and WEC train in Florida.

I mean Ulitmate Fighting Championship. There are maybe 2 UFC fighters in Orlando and the rest are in Miami area for the most part.

Most reactions

Back