Um... Is it wrong...

Yemme

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
To visit dating sites... and chuckle a bit if the profiles are hilarious..... :lmao:

I'm sorry... I was bored.:(

Ha, not wrong atall! It is funny, I mean, these people want a date!!!

Its funnier when you see someone you know!

This guy actually wrote and I quote..."LL COOL PHIL".... (for those who don't know it's "LL COOL J" a rapper) um.... and he's white... :meh:..... :lol: You don't want to see the picture... Oh gosh.. I'm going to hell. :lmao:

Last edited:
This guy actually wrote and I quote..."LL COOL PHIL".... (for those who don't know it's "LL COOL J" a raper) um.... and he's white... :meh:..... :lol: You don't want to see the picture... Oh gosh.. I'm going to hell.

Did he really spell it "raper"? :confused:

This guy actually wrote and I quote..."LL COOL PHIL".... (for those who don't know it's "LL COOL J" a raper) um.... and he's white... :meh:..... :lol: You don't want to see the picture... Oh gosh.. I'm going to hell.

Did he really spell it "raper"? :confused:

No, that was her clarifying who LL Cool J is, not from the guys profile.

You may want to change that though, as I don't think he is a rapist. :lol:

No, that was her clarifying who LL Cool J is, not from the guys profile.

You may want to change that though, as I don't think he is a rapist. :lol:

:lmao: I can't spell at times Josh and my fingers miss a letter from time to time.... It's "rapper".

I was bored.:(

It's OK - you can tell us the real reason you were there...

I can see how it could be a form of entertainment though...

It's OK - you can tell us the real reason you were there...

:lol: I've been in a relationship for 9 years. Trust me ... I will not attempt train another man. I'm tired!

I wonder how many guys get dates if they post their profile stating they are a raper.

:lol:

Actually, you wanna see a real disaster? Go to the dating sites for convicts. (as in there are profiles of convicts and you can date them via mail or whatever) I'm not going to go find the sites because you can pretty much assume you'll lose a night if you start looking at one.

I wonder how many guys get dates if they post their profile stating they are a raper.

:lol:

For every crazy person that is out here in society they have a partner, believe me.

Actually, you wanna see a real disaster? Go to the dating sites for convicts. (as in there are profiles of convicts and you can date them via mail or whatever) I'm not going to go find the sites because you can pretty much assume you'll lose a night if you start looking at one.

I actually got approached once in the city, they were handing out fliers for men looking for wives and girlfriends in prison. The world has changed :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back