What's new

Umm, A Sewer!

Aladrien

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, Canada
I love this picture! It's probably the best photo I've taken in my opinion. It looks so rustic and pretty, even though it's a sewer. I suffered to take this picture! It smelled so bad! Haha! Let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions.

2005_0609Images0016.jpg
 
Nice. I like the reflection and the colours :-)
I would suggest to rotate it a bit counterclockwise. It looks like it's falling to the right now.

Cheers, Jeroen
 
Looks huge for a sewer looks more like a storm drain.

Good pic liking the reflection :thumbup::mrgreen:
 
looks very clean for a sewer!

so i too suppose it is not really a sewer and the smell might just come from still water ...

nice colours.. the scene invites to explore ....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom